Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

Arcus [My Site]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arcus [My Site] Empty
PostSubject: Arcus [My Site]   Arcus [My Site] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 am

I have a site that I'm currently trying to get going, called Arcus. Its a medieval/fantasy rp, with a plot in place, though you're free not to participate in the plot if you're not interested. Mature content is allowed as well.

The plot is as follows:

For many centuries, Elves have reigned as the rulers of Arcus. They have, for the most part, been considered just and wise leaders, and no attempt to steal the throne from them has been successful.

But that has not stopped anyone from trying.

The latest attempt from a young crosser. Seduced by an angel, claiming she was the messenger of Laria and Nerok, and that the gods had chosen him to be the next ruler of Arcus. To take the throne, she summoned three great beasts from another dimension, and gave him the power to control them. Together, they sent the beasts to destroy Eastmeadow Keep and the royal family. At first, their attack seemed successful-the palace guards could hardly contend with the beasts, and the queen lost her life to them. But the crosser lost control of the beasts, and they stopped their attack, scattering to the far reaches of Arcus.

The king and his children was left to mourn the lose of his wife and of their mother, believing the beasts' departure to be the end of the attack. Over the next few weeks, however, he received reports from all over Arcus of attacks by strange, powerful creatures. Believing them to be the same monsters that attacked his family, the king has offered many amazing rewards to anyone who can slay the beasts.

If you're interested in the site, the link is up on my profile (the button below - WWW - will also take you to the site).
Back to top Go down

Arcus [My Site]
Page 1 of 1