Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

Jenaharei Vaux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jenaharei Vaux Empty
PostSubject: Jenaharei Vaux   Jenaharei Vaux Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I have lived longer than I know I should have. Abandoned to the streets of London when I was only 7 due to my caregivers not knowing how to care for me. Adaption and survival is what I know, and I do it very well. Upon my back is a tattoo which I don't remember getting. To those who have seen it say that it looks Egyptian in nature with symbols and pictographs. One who saw it even said that it looks like it moves.. like it's alive. Strange hmm? I wouldn't know though, it's not like I can look at my own back.

I have heard of stories of creatures that live as long as I have such as vampires or lycans, and yet I am neither. I do hunger though, yet not for blood or raw meat. My appearance remains that of an 18 to 20 year old and I do my best to keep the glow of my eyes to a minimum, yet sometimes I don't have control over such. Especially when the hunger comes upon me. What is this hunger you ask? Perhaps you will find out.

I am very feisty, and yet I can feel when a true Dominant is near and have to fight to not give myself to that energy. Therefor I mask my nature. Sometimes this doesn't always work.

I work as a freelance writer which allows me to keep anonymous. And now, I am here....
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

Jenaharei Vaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenaharei Vaux   Jenaharei Vaux Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 pm

accepted, love the pic
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

Jenaharei Vaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenaharei Vaux   Jenaharei Vaux Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am

*smiles* Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenaharei Vaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenaharei Vaux   Jenaharei Vaux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenaharei Vaux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Nights :: Profiles :: Slave Profiles-
Jump to: