Luna Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luna Nights

The Luna family is at war with the sabbat vampires and the Lycans. Humans are nothing more than slaves

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site has adult content. 18+ only please.
Members need to put their birthdays in their profile so I know how old they are

Boundless unverse roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boundless unverse roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he seas of imagination have no boundries, that they just keep going on. Expanding in every direction, no limitations between earth and sky, no matter how far one may go there is always more to discover. This place beyond the limits of the stars is where we keep our hopes and dreams. Welcome to Boundless Universe Role Play. Here you will find role players, both the forum and chat variety in one interesting community surviving on a blend of both worlds. No, we're not a C-Box or Shoutbox, we're not a chatroom in that aspect. But we're not entirely a forum either. Curious as to a good definition? How about a demonstration you participate in? Sign up now and give us a whirl. Need a world to create within the 'verse? Look no further. The only limitations are the ones you place on yourself, and what have you got to lose? We look forward to seeing you within the 'verse.
We currently only host a medieval fantasy world called Faerune. We would love to have many other "worlds" and genres included, so talk to us

Info on roleplay world.

Faerune is the default world of Boundless Universe. It is a medieval fantasy with five kingdoms and two realms. It is not related to D&D's Faerun, and is not connected to the real-life globe. The history of Faerune itself is much like any other world: created by god/desses, or if you are scientific it was created by nature over eons. Either way, it exists, and it is home to many colorful characters and lands. It has its problems, such as a bitter rivalry among the gods as not all kingdoms worship the same in the same respect. To each there may be a whole new arcana, and this causes problems for those reigning. Then of course there are the mortal problems such as a villian destroying kingdoms by war little by little until nothing is left... what would you do... can you help the gods find their peace? Can you save the kingdoms? Can you destroy it all?
[Click Here for Map]
Kingdoms:
[This is a brief explanation. Only enough information to help you pick a place for your character is given.]
White City:

The artist's Queendom. Known throughout for its wine and marble exports, and the frightening queens that rule instead of the men. The Deloncre House is not a name you wish to bear down on you in anger.
Crescent Isle:

Sister kingdom to White City, run by the Queen's General. Home of Cipher's refugees, and a number of dragons. Located north on an island.
Cipher:

The vampire's kingdom. Formerly an elven kingdom, centuries ago vampires had taken it over and turned the prince. He is back ruling and rebuilding his broken home with his friends. Other residents that are commonly seen here are ghosts and dragons. (Fallen)
Cove:

Once the magic capital of Faerune, now the thieves and ne'erdowells hubble. Magic is forbidden here now, and all people who are up against the law are safe so long as the rules of Cove are obeyed. The Black Market of Faerune, essentially, with class.
Yeux Rouge:

An empire known for its military and as the home breeding ground of feral dragons. Worships the god Entei, the builder of this vast kingdom. Draws inspiration oocly from the culture of Britian, France, and Greece. There is a tangled web here, will you be the next fly?
Jade Empire:

Based on a mixture of asian culture, the Jade Empire is an almost hidden kingdom in between Yeux Rouge and Cove. Kavaria:

A small kingdom located north-central of the continent.

Then you have the unclaimed lands... places of Faerune that belong to no particular kingdom. The vast North Woods, which lies south on the continent, is seemingly taking over Yeux Rouge... The Underdark, a place of drows and home to the snake-like goddess Xyn, and a favorite villain hotspot. Titan Crater is the site of where an infamous villain's stronghold fell from the sky at his defeat. And noted places such as the Pub Machrie, Veridian University (a magician's school), Shira Kaen (central place of worship), and Shoan Monestary.

Realm:
The Mystics
The Mystics is our loose term for the place of the gods. While all the gods and goddesses have domains over Faerune they have taken over, here they are at home among themselves and others of their kind. There is a certain hirearchy to their social lives, with a court to which any of them can be trialed by the rest. However, things don't always go as they plan. Feuds happen among the families the same way and to the same lengths as any mortal family with power spat. -------Kingdom:
Sandraea:

A sea-based kingdom for mermaids, sirens, water nymphs, and other aquatic goodness. Their purpose in life is to protect the boundries of The Mystics from mortals and are the cause of supernatural unexplanations... such as the Bermuda Triangle. It spans the whole ocean around Faerune.
Karishnia:

A village rather than kingdom. It was the home for morphs, a now extinct race thanks to some invading mortals.... The island itself orbits around Faerune, with Sandraea always between.
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

PostSubject: Re: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 pm

It works for me now
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm

I will only join if you own the site XD
Back to top Go down
LucianLuna
Admin
Admin
LucianLuna

Profiles
Name:: Lucian and Damian
Slave/master:: slave
Sexual preference:: gay

PostSubject: Re: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am

Angels Online-

I keep coming back to this game. It has a great master/apprentice program you can sign up for once you create a character but I can help too. I'm on the newest server in steal faction. When you sign up please enter my buzz code: 15595702

Oh and I buy gaia cash cards so I can get stuff for you from the cash shop you might want. My character is VampirLucian. If you join on the newest server send me a friend request.

You have to download this one but it is rather addicting. I can't stay away from it. I keep going back. It's a 2D mmorpg game. The newest job, Assassin is thew best ever
Back to top Go down
https://lunanights.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

What We Are:
We are a text-based role playing chat, with a medieval fantasy setting, where people can play a being as normal as a human or as magnificent as an angel. In this place you are encouraged to explore your imagination and creativity through traditional writing techniques.

Mission:
We are here to provide a free role-playing experience for everyone, without charge for the basic use of the services and powers available to our members in chat. There are many stories that players can join, as well as being able to start their own storylines. Here, you as a role-player can explore and discover many different worlds!

Rating:
Our site is open to everyone who wishes to join in an adventure, to take part in a fantastic story of adventure.

However, while we try to be as child-friendly as possible, we do not have full control of the content that all of our members post. As such, we recommend that you be at least 13 years or older to join. This is equivalent to the ESRB rating of "Teen" in the United States- this means that some of the posts may contain crude humor, suggestive themes, violence, and the occasional use of strong language. We post this to let parents know that there are such themes that occur in chat, although we do our best to regulate them and keep the more explicit role-plays in private rooms and whispers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boundless unverse roleplay   Boundless unverse roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boundless unverse roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Nights :: General :: Advertisements-
Jump to: